This warranty is made by Digitronix One. (Hereafter referred to as Used or New equipment). This warranty is valid only on Digitronix One products purchased and used in the United States of America. This warranty applies to the product only while owned and used by the original purchaser (“Customer”). If the ownership of the product is transferred, this warranty terminates. This warranty does not apply to any product in use for rental purposes.
This Digitronix One product is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for (a three-month factory warranty on all new equipment and or 25K counter report whichever comes first) and (90 Days or 15K counter-report whichever comes first on all refurbished or used equipment,) commencing the date of the original Customer purchase. If the product is defective in material and/or workmanship (normal wear and tear excepted) during the warranty period, Digitronix One or its authorized representative will, during Digitronix One’s established service availability hours, make necessary adjustments and repairs, including, at Digitronix One option, installation of replacement parts. Digitronix One service availability hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday, excluding Digitronix One-recognized holidays. Digitronix One will complete the necessary adjustments and repairs within a reasonable time and counter period, as dictated by the nature of the problem and by the Digitronix One service schedule.
Replacement parts may have been used and/or reconditioned. Parts that have been replaced will remain the property of Digitronix One. This warranty is subject to the obligations and exclusions set forth.
1. This warranty will be honored only on presentation of the original dated authorized Digitronix One bill of sale or Digitronix One dealer bill of sale or sales slips to an authorized Digitronix One service representative or service center. For the name of your authorized service center, contact Digitronix One (from the United States, call 1-818 230-3080;).
2. During the warranty period, the Customer must notify Digitronix One by telephone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of any defective product material and/or workmanship.
3. Transportation (including prepayment of freight and insurance charges) of the product to and from an authorized service center designated by Digitronix One, is the responsibility of the Customer.
4. If Digitronix One provides maintenance or responds to a call outside this warranty's scope, such maintenance shall be billed to the Customer at Digitronix One’s then-current rates for maintenance and parts. It shall be due and payable in full upon receipt of the invoice.
1. This warranty shall not cover a product with missing or altered original identification marks.
2. This warranty applies only to products the purchaser has properly installed, adjusted, and operated under the instructions outlined in or provided with product literature. This warranty does not apply to any product subjected to tampering, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, or transportation damage. Nor does it apply to costs for any service requested for demonstration or to confirm the proper operation of this product.
3. The warranty shall not apply to adjustments, repairs, or replacements necessitated by any cause beyond the control of Digitronix One (whether foreseeable or not), including, but not limited to, any malfunction, defects, or failure caused by or resulting from any of the following: improper unpacking or installation, unauthorized service or parts, or improper maintenance or cleaning, modification or repair by the Customer, accident (including, without limitation, unavoidable accidents), fire, flood or other Acts of God, improper telephone or electrical power or surges thereof, interconnection with or use of non-compatible equipment or supplies ( including paper), or placement of the product in an area which does not conform to Digitronix One space, electrical and/or environmental requirements.
4. Digitronix One will not be required to make adjustments, repairs, or replacements if the product is installed or used at a location deemed by Digitronix One to be hazardous to health or safety or if Digitronix One is not provided with free and reasonable access to the product and a telephone during service availability hours, or if the product location is not accessible by an authorized Digitronix One service vehicle.
except as expressly set forth above, and except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, Digitronix One makes no other warranties, express or implied (including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranty arising from course of dealing or usage of trade), and Digitronix One expressly disclaims all warranties not stated herein. In the event the product is not free from defects as warranted above, the customer’s sole remedy shall be repair or replacement as provided above. Under no circumstances shall Digitronix One be liable to the customer, or any user, for any damages, including any incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost savings, or any other damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Digitronix One product, even if Digitronix One or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SPECIAL DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS
While Digitronix One can quote some shipping charges in advance, these are only estimated charges and may be revised following shipment. Customers are required to notify Digitronix One in advance, before shipment, if the delivery address requires any of the following:
- Liftgate Service (No receiving dock available)
- Residential Delivery (Non-Commercial location)
- Inside Delivery (Inside delivery to any location other than the receiving area)
- Steps during an inside delivery are available at extra charges
- Limited Access (Delivery to some Schools, Churches and Military Bases)
These special services are available at an additional fee through our freight carriers. Any additional charges billed to Digitronix One for the special services listed above, or address corrections, multiple attempted deliveries, rejected shipments...etc. will be billed back to the customer at their expense.
How Will My Order Ship?
We will ship your order using the safest and most reliable method possible. Therefore, we have established strong relationships with some of the best delivery companies nationwide. Every product on our site has been carefully selected to ship by a particular shipping method in order to provide you with an optimal delivery experience. Most companies can provide an estimated delivery date. Be sure to contact us if anything seems unusual with the progress of the shipment.
You can also track your packages via tracking number. Whenever possible we will ship smaller, lighter items via UPS or FEDEX. These companies provide the most reliable method of shipping available for many items we sell.
Most orders are processed within 48 to 72 hours from the original receipt of the order (not counting weekends or holidays), and approval of credit card. If you need your order shipped sooner, please call in and speak with one of our sales reps. We ship FedEx Ground or UPS Ground. Shipping times range between 5-14 business days; some shipments will arrive quicker. Additional shipping alternatives are available if requested; ex: 2nd Day Air, as well as Next Day Air, and shipping charges will be higher. All deliveries are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft, and damage. For your protection and credit card security, credit card orders shipped to an address other than the credit card billing address may be delayed.
We ship from multiple warehouses strategically located across the USA.